CHARITIES SECTOR GROUP
FINZ are now an active member of the Charities Sector Group, you can find out more about the group here: https://www.charities.govt.nz/charities-in-new-zealand/charities-sector-group/
- FINZ Response to DIA Policy Round 2: Cover Letter
- FINZ Response to DIA Policy Round 2: Consultation on Charities Act
Please see 17/05/21 for what FINZ responded too as part of the Charities Sector Group
DIA have issued policy papers on 3 issues in the context of the review of the Charities Act: business activities of charities, accumulations by charities, and reporting requirements for small charities, and are looking for feedback by 31 May.
The documents below outline the options and question prompts. You do not need to answer all the questions, but your feedback will help us to submit feedback on behalf of FINZ for modernising the Charities Act.
Please email any feedback to either email@example.com or you can go direct to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 24 May 2021.
We realise the turnaround time for comments is short, so please provide as much or as little feedback as you wish.
Documents to Review:
- Letter to DIA Policy May 2021
- Targeted Engagement Collateral - Charities Accumulating Funds
- Targeted Engagement Collateral - Charities with Business Activities
- Targeted Engagement Collateral - Reporting Requirements for Small Charities