A voluntary credential that is recognized worldwide, the CFRE signifies a confident, ethical fundraising professional.
CFRE is used by fundraisers across the globe to show accountability, service, and commitment to making a difference for good. The CFRE credential is vital to a fundraiser’s professional growth and that it sets the standard for ethical practice in the sector.
All FINZ Events are CFRE certified, and the points from these can go towards your CFRE accreditation.
Keep on top of your education with this handy CE Tracker, provided by CFRE International:
Any questions, please contact CFRE International directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming FINZ Events and their CFRE Points:
- 9 - FINZ Virtual Learning Lunch: Strategy 101: Strategic Planning for Purpose - 1 pts
- 18 - FINZ Virtual Learning Lunch: The art of conversation: The science behind the Regular Giving acquisition interaction with Karina Rottinger and Fi McPhee - 1 pts
- 24 - FINZ Virtual Learning Lunch: Bitcoin with Anne Connelly and Jason Shim - 1 pts
- FINZ Virtual Micro Masterclass: Campaigning Fundraisers can Change the World with Ken Burnett - 1.5 pts
- FINZ Virtual Micro Masterclass: Forever and a Day with John Lepp and Jen Love - 1.5 pts.