Social Media Essentials | Course
Alecia Hancock knows social media. She is brilliant at this mahi. FINZ is so excited to have developed a course with Alecia to bring you Social Media Essentials.
If you are passionate about your role and want to learn how to get the results with social media, if you want to build an online community for your organisation to impact infinitely more lives and achieve your goals - Then you are in the right place.
This is the course for you if:
- you know you want to dive into social media but you just aren’t sure how
- you want to upskill your social media knowledge to increase your confidence
- you are keen to get some up to date information about what is working for non-profits right now
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand how social media can increase the impact of your organisation
- Decide what social media goals are right for your organisation
- Identify the right target audience and know where to find them
- Know which social media channels are right for your organisation
- Have a grasp on the different kinds of content you need to be sharing
Course created by: Alecia Hancock
Course Overview: Read on CommunityHeart
Please note: Once you have downloaded the course, you will need to create an account with CommunityHeart. You will then need to email email@example.com to confirm your registration on the CommunityHeart education platform to begin. There is no time limit to complete the course.
About Pricing: All prices are GST exclusive. To access the Member's rate of $285.00 you will need to log in and then purchase Fundraising Essentials.
CFRE: Full participation in Social Media Essentials is applicable for 5 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
You might also like ...
COMING SOON | Over this course of 5 modules, you’ll learn the basic building blocks of fundraising appeals from choosing and telling a strong, emotive story and thecrucial elements of a direct mail pack, to how to adapt DM packs for online, and the key things to cover when venturing into the digital space. | Copywriting Essentials brought to you by Change&Co
Do you want to be valued as learner in fundraising? This course is designed to bring you up to speed, whether that is as a newbie to the sector or consolidating your fundraising knowledge. | 7 CFRE Pts
This short course is designed to help you develop an effective approach to grant-seeking and understand what New Zealand grant funders are looking for. It will also provide practical tips on how to go about structuring a grant application| Grant Seeking Essentials brought to you by Strategic Grants | 5 CFRE Pts