Nelson Tasman Hospice
Nelson Tasman Hospice provide specialist palliative care through an interdisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, therapists and trained volunteers, to patients and whānau living with life limiting illness.
Nelson Tasman Hospice provides specialist palliative care services for people of all ages with life-limiting illnesses, supporting them, their whānau and carers, through illness, death and bereavement.
Our services are free of charge; however, it does cost to provide them. At present we receive 52% of our annual running costs from Nelson Marlborough DHB, the remaining 48% must be raised every year. We could not continue providing these services without the generosity of our corporate sponsors and community, or our Hospice Shops