Building Your Major Gifts Portfolio in Any Size Fundraising Shop! With Robin L. Cabral | FINZ Filmed
Every non-profit (large or small) needs a major gift program. Major gifts are the most cost-efficient fundraising strategy. If you are a nonprofit organization, you will not survive without a major gift effort. If you are working at a small non-profit, you might be saying, “I know we need a major gift program, but with everything I’m doing there is no time.”
This presentation will provide the in-demand skills needed by fundraisers in all fundraising shops and will lead you step-by-step through creating a successful major gift program no matter the size of your fundraising shop. You will build strong relationships with donors who care about your organization and its mission.
Participants will learn “Building Your Major Gifts Portfolio in Any Size Fundraising Shop."
- How to find and identify major gift prospects
- How to rate and rank donors to focus a major gift portfolio through a series of “Tiers”
- How to qualify and cultivate major gift prospects through discovery visits
- What the ideal portfolio size is and how many prospects are needed to meet your revenue goals
- How to develop a revenue goal for each donor
- How to create a schedule of moves for each identified prospect with each “Tier” of donors
- How to effectively manage the major gift portfolio over time even with time constraints
- How to use your Case for Support to create donor offers that will inspire a gift
- And, much, much more!
About the Speaker:
Robin L. Cabral, MA, CFRE is the fundraising coach and consultant who provides value-added interim “hands-on” remote and coaching support with razor-sharp monthly result objectives and benchmarked deliverables.
Her global reach spans from centers in both the United States and Australia and to countries inbetween. With her over 25 years of experience, she has raised millions of dollars for small to mid-sized organizations and she focuses her coaching experiences on the GROWing people, performance, and purpose model used by Performance Consultants International. She serves as a sounding board, change agent, and extra staff person for those new to fundraising, wanting to excel in their fundraising job or role, or advance in their career. She serves both fundraising professionals and executive directors alike.
Of her many awards and accolades, Robin was recently named one of the Top 10 LinkedIn LinkedIn Top Voices 2018: Philanthropy and Global Development and one of the Top 100 Charity Influencers by Onalytica (2019).
Her writing has appeared in Nonprofit Pro, Massachusetts Nonprofit News, Charity Channel, Bloomerang, Donor Search, Nonprofit Expert, Donor Perfect, Nonprofit Learning Library, and many other blogs.