Fundamentals of Grant Writing | Alicia Edwards & Ruth Button
Strategic Grants presents the writing essentials for engaging your potential funders.
Whether you are new to grant writing or simply need a quick refresh, this Grant Writing session will have you upskilled quickly and, on your way, to writing clear, concise and compelling applications.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- How to plan before you write
- Writing rules – do’s and don’ts
- Know how to balance emotional appeal with evidence
- How to structure your application for maximum engagement, and
- The steps of good editing practice This webinar is suitable for not for profit and community organisation staff involved in project planning and grant applications.