Breast Cancer Cure logo

Breast Cancer Cure

Breast Cancer Cure is New Zealand’s only not-for-profit organisation established solely to find a cure for breast cancer. Research will find a Breast Cancer CURE.

Contact details

Social media


83% of women diagnosed are now surviving more than 5 years, but there is still no cure for the other 17%. More than ever, we need to retain our focus.

Our work continues to grow in importance, especially as breast cancer in New Zealand grows at epidemic proportions. The lives of over 660 New Zealand women of all ages and all walks of life are being lost each year. This disease has a devastating impact on women and their families throughout this country, across all ages and social groups. The continued escalation of cases can only have a negative effect on our society.