Thursday 3 November 202212:00 - 13:30Add to calendar
Running a charity comes with many pressures. Directing new services, managing board members, and ensuring your team deliver on their objectives are only the start of it. To achieve the objects of their mission and make the difference, CEOs and fundraising leaders must be driving transformation in fundraising while overseeing organizational growth.
During this 90 minute online seminar you will discover the behaviours of Great Fundraising leaders which lead to their organisations sustainably increasing fundraising income. Specially curated for Chief Executives and Board members fundraising leaders and aspiring fundraising leaders will also benefit from this session. Bring along your boss and start the conversation about what leadership in your organisation can do to drive fundraising growth.
Our Chief Executives are under increased scrutiny and pressure to deliver, not only by internal stakeholders but by the donors and supporters they need to engage with to achieve the mission. Discover how you can use Great Fundraising (download the Great Fundraising Research here) to support them on the journey of organisational change. By unblocking issues relating to internal culture and the need for increased investment, Great Fundraising can give you the tools you need for that change in income growth you need.
After joining this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the skills you need to lead a Great Fundraising organisation.
- Better overcome internal obstacles and improve your culture.
- Gain clarity on the focus and simplicity CEOs and fundraising leaders need to apply to achieve remarkable fundraising growth.
About the Speaker:
Fi (Fiona) McPhee is the Chief Executive and Lead Consultant of Philanthropy & Fundraising Australia and New Zealand. Fi works with Non-Profit Organisations throughout Australasia, Europe and North America from her base on the inspiring South Island of New Zealand.
Having lead Australia & New Zealand’s largest fundraising benchmarking and analytics programme for over a decade, Fi’s insight into the fundraising market is unparalleled. After 20 years working with non-profits across fundraising, organisational culture and strategic planning, and with extensive programme implementation experience.
Fi is a much sought after for her facilitation, coaching, strategic audit, planning and design skill and has helped design some of the highest performing fundraising strategies for a range of causes here and overseas. Her work rarely ends with an audit or strategy as her clients often retain her to support the implementation and review of these strategies. Practically this work can span culture development programs, internal education program design and delivery, research, analytics and insight development as well as team and staff coaching.
Fi is a regular presenter at local and international conferences. As a speaker and trainer Fi draws on academic research, action research and case studies, best practice methodologies as well as her experience and insights from her time working with hundreds of charities from across New Zealand, Australia, Southeast Asia and North America.
In addition to her day job Fi is a Mum, average skier, amateur hiker, serves on three not-for-profit boards, is the Resource Alliance Australia & New Zealand ambassador, is a FINZ Fellow and a member of the FINZ Ethics Committee.
- This session will be recorded and you will receive the recording as part of your registration
- There will be time for a Q&A with the speaker
- Your ticket will be sent automatically to your inbox and contains your Access to the Zoom Webinar
- If you have trouble accessing the webinar on the day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket bookings close 8am, Thursday 3 November
- Full participation in this event is applicable for 1.5 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.