Mon 2 Mar 2020 (9:00 AM) - Fri 6 Mar 2020 (4:00 PM) Add to calendar
- Quick snapshot of the NZ NFP sector – high level numbers and latest global and domestic NFP trends, as well as challenges and opportunities facing NZ charities
- Review of the Global NGO Technology Report findings
- Review of CAF World Giving Index 2019
- CauseVox Global Giving Trends report findings
- Blackbaud Data Assets Report
- New Fundraising Technology Trends – Oregon NFP Conference
- M&R Benchmarks survey findings – website benchmarking and best practice
- SEO best practice - understanding the fundamentals & formula for success
- Importance of video content to drive SEO
- Website structure and content (video, structure, blogs, podcasts, testimonials, voice search/smart speaker, AI and Chatbots, infographs, clearly defined USP, etc)
- Case studies of NFP websites that work well
- Exercise to uncover what you want from your website - donations, corporate partners, branding, volunteers, clients
- Importance of website testing
- Google Ad Grants - Google are giving NFP's $10,000US per month to spend on in-kind advertising. We'll show you how to apply for and administer the grant
- Harnessing the power of Google: Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Remarketing and Geo-targeting, free Google tools
- How to create your 2020 Digital Content Strategy
“A well paced, informative and time efficient session. I really enjoyed it and see applications both in my current role and the future.” Abra Pressler, Early Childhood Australia
“Highly recommend "Let's Get Digital" to anyone in the NFP industry or anyone with an interest in Digital Marketing. A good overview of all things digital. All was relevant.” Nicole Harding, Beaumont People
“Exceptional knowledge and presentation. Everything you thought you knew (but didn't) about SEO and NFP’s.” Steve Offner, Go Gentle Australia
“Really valuable course - well presented with great examples. Great to take away some tips that can be put in place quickly. I also learnt new technical skills. Thank you.” Sharon Ellicott, NSW Rural Fire Service Association
"Lots of tips and tricks. Knowledge that we can start using immediately.” Kerry Haywood, Pilates Alliance Australasia
"I never give 10/10 but today gave me lots of takeaways, many thanks.” Deirdre Campbell, St George Community Transport
"A lot of knowledge from both presenters on effective ways to utilise SEO.” Vanessa Ciabatti, Kari
“Great. Clear, concise and precise. Scott and Doreen totally know their field. Up-to-date and very contemporary. Their advice and info will be so useful.” Andrew Proctor, IDEAS
Scott lockie, CEO Australian Charity Guide and emPOWER Your Mission
Since the creation of The Australian Charity Guide and emPOWER Your Mission, Scott has been helping organisations in the NFP sector thrive for the past 10 years.
Scott focuses on upskilling NFP professionals and Boards on the latest global and domestic NFP sector trends, as well as the latest research and techniques driving NFP Marketing, Fundraising and Stewardship.
With experience training over 700 charities all around Australia and NZ, Scott's goal is to help equip NFP staff with the knowledge, skills and tools to thrive in an increasingly competitive and fast-paced environment.
Doreen Brown, CEO Doreen Brown Consulting Digital Marketing - with a difference!
Doreen understands that each NFP organisation and Social Enterprise is unique. This is why a one size fits all approach doesn't work.
As a digital marketing consultant, specialising in SEO, Doreen Brown understands that your NFP website is your organisation's shopfront and that many NFP websites belong in the "digital graveyard" - outdated, text heavy, unresponsive, bland and boring. Doreen has great experience in showing organisations how to give their website a makeover and optimise it to drive more traffic and conversions. No matter what size your organisation is, Doreen will help you develop a customised roadmap to get your online visibility on the right track and stay there.