Speaker Tour: Workshops to help you unlock the secrets of great corporate partnerships (AKL,WLG, CHC)
Multiple sessions available from Mon 4 Nov 2019 to Fri 8 Nov 2019
DAY ONE: WORKSHOP
Auckland Monday 4 November 9.30am-4.00pm
Wellington Tuesday 5 November 9.30am-4.00pm
Christchurch Thursday 7 November 9.30am-4.00pm
What you will learn:
- Latest research on corporate partnerships and sponsorships.
- Why now is the perfect time to implement a corporate partnerships strategy.
- The step-by-step pathway to best practice partnerships.
- A decision-making model for helping evaluate the partnerships journey.
- Common mistakes the majority of charities make and how to avoid them.
- Where your power lies with the right brand.
- A brand’s secret sponsorship checklist.
DAY TWO: MASTERCLASS - (Auckland only)
Friday 8 November 9.30am-4.00pm
The day will cover:
The specific challenges attendees are experiencing in their role.
Individual case studies from each masterclass participant.
Attendee content will set the scene for the day, so the clearer they are, the better their results.
Abby's Day Two: Masterclass is for those who attended the workshops in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.