Wednesday 6 July 202217:00 - 19:00Add to calendar
Level 2, The Mercury Building - Auckland Museum Space 33, Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023, New ZealandView map
Come and celebrate the winter solstice. An informal evening of catching up with fellow fundraisers to chat about how your year has been and plans for the rest of 2022.
As always, we will have some entertainment and our raffle where one lucky charity will receive all the money from the raffle as well as raffle winners getting their prizes too.
Bring some small change and your business cards and your solstice spirit.
This event is at no cost to you.
SPONSORED BY MAITLAND & ASSOCIATES
- Limited capacity, book now to secure your place
- Registration from 4:45pm, please arrive promptly as we need to swipe you up to Level 2
- Entrance to building is on Alma Street
- Transport: Close to Newmarket Train Station and bus routes. Parking in nearby streets
- Mask wearing required to enter the venue but can be taken off in the function
- Beverages and Finger Food provided
- This event will not be recorded
- If you have any questions about this event, please contact email@example.com