Position: Administration Volunteer
Organisation: Dance & Arts Therapy NZ
Location: Onehunga, Auckland
Dance & Arts Therapy NZ is looking for a wonderful admin volunteer to join our office whānau! Come and join a vibrant, creative team and learn about how a not-for-profit organisation works.
Days: 2 days out of Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (depending on your availability) 9.30am-4.30pm @ our office at the Onehunga Community Centre, 83 Church St. Start date would ideally be in early August.
You’ll be involved in standard admin and operations (filing, scanning, manning the phones) as well as assisting the team with marketing & design, fundraising, expos & other events. Please see the attached job description for a more in-depth breakdown of tasks.
Our ideal candidate:
- an efficient, organised individual with a hunger to learn (previous admin experience preferred but not essential)
- reliable – you’ll turn up to work on time!
- passionate about the community, the not-for-profit sector, empowering those with special needs & disabilities and the arts
- professional phone manner; adept at answering phones and cold-calling
- impeccable written and spoken English (bonus if you’re familiar with Te Reo!)
- regularly uses initiative and happily works independently
- can commit to a minimum of 6 months with us
- bubbly & happy person who’s excited to be part of our team!
How to apply:
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to Alice (email@example.com).
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Full job description available on request.