Membership of FINZ at any level is dependent on observance of the FINZ Codes and Standards of Fundraising Practice. FINZ enforces the Codes and Standards of Fundraising Practice, where necessary, by providing education programmes for FINZ members, issuing cautions and warnings, or by suspending or withdrawing membership rights and privileges.
FINZ provides membership for organisations and individuals with access to training and member benefits.
As a FINZ member you will receive:
- discounted admission to FINZ education events and courses
- 20% discount on CFRE initial certification and re-certification fees
- discounts with our training partners
- special NZ Post rate for your Direct Mail
- 40% discount for NoticeMatch database service
- discount for VegaWorks CRM
- 25% discount with Soar Print
- discount services with Project Periscope
- full access to our members-only resources
Free Member Resources
- Charities Dashboard - an interactive platform showing charity income by sector, region, and year
- Articles - latest news and updates on all things fundraising
- Webinars - watch in your own time at your convenience
- Salary Survey - hiring someone new? Find out what you need to pay here
- Calendar - keep track of when charities have their appeals
- Mentoring - a list of those looking for mentors and mentors available
FINZ organisational membership is based on the Reporting Standards of Charities Services Tier Structure.
|Membership Type||Prices shown are in NZD and are GST exclusive|
|Organisation Tier 4 - Income under $125k||$300|
|Organisation Tier 3 - Income under $2 million||$600|
|Organisation Tier 2 - Income under $30 million||$900|
|Organisation Tier 1 - Income over $30 million||$1,200|
|Federated - for umbrella organisations||please apply|
|Corporates please apply for Business Parternship||please apply|
Application for membership is approved by the FINZ Board. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications take up to 10 working days to process.