Follow us on
Advertise through finz
We'll connect your brand with the FINZ membership and other sought-after audiences in New Zealand's not-for-profit sector.
- Magazine - Advertise in "newz viewz," the FINZ quarterly magazine that is sent to all members plus many top decision-makers in New Zealand's not-for-profit sector.
- Wallplanner - The FINZ wall planner is the definitive resource for collection dates for charities. Get your ad front-and-center for the next 365 days by advertising in the FINZ wall planner.
- Sponsorship - Packages are available which will help you expand your business in the not-for-profit market, click here to find out more about sponsorship.
- Job Vacancies - Attract New Zealand's top talent! Advertise your vacancy to the not-for-profit sector. FINZ can do it for you by targeting the exact audience you want to reach, click here for more job vacancy.
- Industry Links - Call FINZ at 04 499 6223 if you are interested in being listed on our Industry Links section, click here for more information Industry Links.
If you have any questions about the range of advertising opportunities available through FINZ please contact the FINZ National Office.
newz viewz is the quarterly magazine of FINZ. It has all the latest information on the charity and not for-profit sectors, as well as indepth articles on issues such as direct mail, bequests, capital campaigns and technology.
It is a member benefit or can be ordered by non members for $6.95 per issue or $25 for four. If you would like to order the magazine please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or order online at iSubscribe under "trade mags."
FINZ on E!
The monthly e-newsletter, FINZ on E with Blackbaud, is an informational tool for FINZ members and supporters.
It contains updates about what is happening at National Office, dates regarding professional development, useful websites and other information.
Advertising space is available for purchase please contact the FINZ National Office to discuss your options.
FINZ members can view FINZ on E with Blackbaud online by logging in with membership details. Archive copies are available for members only.
FINZ produces the definitive charity wall planner showcasing annual appeal dates. 4,000 copies are distributed to FINZ members and other people in the not-for-profit sector, including: MPs, councils and Citizens Advice Bureaus.
Due to the nature of this product, the space around the edges of the wall planner represent an excellent advertising opportunity for businesses.
The FINZ National Appeals wall planner is produced in October each year, for the year following.
To list an appeal date or book advertising space, email email@example.com